Appointment Setters | BGC
- Taguig, Philippines24th Floor, Fort Legend Tower, 3rd Avenue corner 31st Street, Taguig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesTaguigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
Place Outbound Calls
- Appointment setters receive lists of potential clients (C-level employees) and they are responsible for cold calling these prospects. They use these calls to determine the overall interest of prospective clients and eliminate clients who aren’t interested.
- Appointment setters may also use email to contact clients, both current and prospective, to answer any questions or reschedule meetings as needed.
Keep Accurate Records
- When appointment setters contact prospective clients and talk to them about products or services, they keep accurate records of each conversation. They also indicate in these records whether the person is interested or not.
- College degree in any field
- Fresh Graduate with Excellent English communication skills is accepted
- Willing to work at night shift
- Looking to grow in a career not just looking for a job
- Job level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job category
- Administration and Coordination
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 15th Floor Fort Legend Tower, 3rd Avenue cor. 31st Street, Bonifacio Global, City, Taguig, 1634 Metro Manila
- Business Process Outsourcing
- 5 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.