- Taguig, Philippines24th Floor, Fort Legend Tower, 3rd Avenue corner 31st Street, Taguig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesTaguigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Develop innovative design multimedia solutions within the constraints of cost and time
- Illustrate and explain concepts by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic and business concepts.
- Develop and design projects by gathering information and data through research
- Contribute ideas and design artwork to overall project
- Retouch any flaws on product image such as removing certain wrinkles or folds, reshaping, mirroring, adding or removing details from the product, etc...
- Mask and separate entire ‘retouched’ product from the original background and add to a white background on a separate layer
- Separate and mask section of product that will have print on the product and duplicate as a new layer
- Create adjustment layers for the printed section: usually consists of one desaturation layer, one or two curves or levels layers for shadow enhancement, and a pattern layer set to ‘multiply’ for print placement and color accuracy
- Create separate masks for unprinted section of product and change colors according to the color variant options they come in...
- Create shadows
- Save the number of model images of the product in each color variant the product comes in as jpgs.
- Save the masked out section of product that will have print as a transparent png
- Proficient photoshop skills
- High level of attention to detail & super precise in their work
- Able to work in shifting schedule to allow overlap with the design team in San Francisco
- Good communication skills.
- Data Visualization
- Presentation Skills
- Adobe Illustrator
- Print Design
- Fine Arts [Art Education]
- Diploma in Web Design & Animation
- Graphics Design & Multimedia
- Multimedia Arts
- Interactive Entertainment & Multimedia Computing
- Job level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 15th Floor Fort Legend Tower, 3rd Avenue cor. 31st Street, Bonifacio Global, City, Taguig, 1634 Metro Manila
- Business Process Outsourcing
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.