Accounts Payable Assistant
- Mandaluyong, Philippines153 EDSA Barangay Wack Wack, Mandaluyong City, Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, Philippines, Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMandaluyongMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full time
Duties and Responsibilities
- Reconciling processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances.
- Analyzing invoice/expense reports; recording entries.
- Paying vendors by scheduling and preparing checks; resolving purchase orders, invoice, or payment discrepancies and documentation; insuring credit is received for outstanding memos.
- Maintaining accounting ledgers by verifying and posting account transactions.
- Verifying vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements and related transactions.
- Maintaining historical records by filing documents.
- Disbursing petty cash by recording entry; verifying documentation.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accountancy/Finance or any related field
- 3 years working experience in Accounts Payable
- Proficiency in MS Office, including the ability to operate computerized accounting and spreadsheet programs
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and decision making skills
- Effective verbal, listening and written communication skills
- Effective organizational, stress and time management skills
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency and ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently or as a team member
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- 153 EDSA Barangay Wack Wack, Mandaluyong City, Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, Philippines
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.