Accounts Payable Analyst
- Mandaluyong, Philippines153 EDSA Barangay Wack Wack, Mandaluyong City, Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, Philippines, Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMandaluyongMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receive invoices, perform necessary validations and execute transactions with timeliness.
- Ensures timely payments of vendor invoices and expense vouchers and maintains accurate records and control reports.
- Perform monthly accruals related to accounts payable for month-end and year-end closing.
- Analyze and clear the Goods Receipt / Invoice Receipt clearing account.
- Resolve issues and disputes of vendor billing and ensure that problems are responded to in a timely manner.
- Maintain an accurate aging report.
- Maintain accurate filing of invoices, purchase orders, and check vouchers.
- Contributes to documenting accounts payable activities and writing procedures.
- Provide excellent customer service to all stakeholders, including vendors, facilities, and colleagues.
- Support and assist Supervisor as needed.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Experience in SAP R3 / SAP Hana
- Has experience in a Manufacturing Industry
- Knowledge in Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of general ledger and journal entries, account reconciliation, accounts payable
- Must be deadline-driven, able to work in a fast-paced environment, organized and detailed oriented
Perks and Benefits
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Performance Bonus
- SAP Business One
- General Accounting
- Accounts Payable
- Accountancy Management
- Accounting Technology
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 153 EDSA Barangay Wack Wack, Mandaluyong City, Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, Philippines
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.