Investor Relations Associate
- Mandaluyong, Philippines153 EDSA Barangay Wack Wack, Mandaluyong City, Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMandaluyongMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Help create presentations, press releases, and other communication materials on earnings releases, industry events, and presentation to both external (analyst, brokers, and investors) and internal parties (Executive Committee and Board of Directors)
- Meeting with existing investors, developing a relationship with them and presenting quarterly or other ad hoc reports to them.
- Assessing new opportunities for existing investors and presenting those opportunities to identified potential investors.
- Monitors and performs a comprehensive analysis of competition and the industry. Monitor and gather relevant media reports, articles, data and other information that can be used in strategic planning, corporate finance work and various special projects of the group.
- Analyze and review the results of operations and performance.
- Highly motivated, self-starter and able to work independently.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or related field
- 3 years equity research/investment analyst / corporate finance experience
- Exposure to construction, industrials or materials manufacturing sectors a big advantage
- Excellent presentation, interpersonal & communication skills.
- The role will involve office based work around - preparing presentations, investor information and consolidating financial information from across the group.
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 153 EDSA Barangay Wack Wack, Mandaluyong City, Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, Philippines
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.