- Mandaluyong, Philippines153 EDSA Barangay Wack Wack, Mandaluyong City, Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, Philippines, Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMandaluyongMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Establish a project cost monitoring method
- Must have the ability to control project cost
- Resolve billing and payment discrepancies with contractors
- Reconcile budgeted cost of the project versus actual expediture
- Investigate project variances and submit report to management
- Maintain and archive payment records and documentations
- Knowledgeable in SAP
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- At least 4 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 153 EDSA Barangay Wack Wack, Mandaluyong City, Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, Philippines
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.