Mechanical Maintenance Supervisor
- San Ildefonso, Philippines
- Full time
- Supervise the installation, repair, and maintenance of all mechanical equipments at the plant.
- Prioritizes Safety of oneself and others, i.e. co-workers, life, equipment and properties, while inside the Company premises.
- Validates the Job-Order- Requests received prior to execution for optimal execution. Directs and coordinates implementation of scheduled and unscheduled maintenance work activities and makes regular rounds of the various locations.
- Checks the execution process of JORs in accordance with the target timeframe and perform remedial actions as necessary.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Engineering (Mechanical) or equivalent.
- At least 3-5 years of supervisory experience
- Knowledgeable in operation and maintenance of different kinds of manufacturing machineries and equipments.
- Required skill(s): hvac, planning / scheduling, Mechanical Maintenance, SAP, AutoCAD
- Preferably with experience in Cement or Power plant Industry
- Demonstrates proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel And PowerPoint
- With Good Work Ethics And Positive Attitude Towards Work And Colleagues
- Willing to work in Bulacan
Perks and Benefits
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Performance Bonus
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Manufacturing and Production
- Educational requirement
- Graduated from college
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Barangay Akle, San Ildefonso, Bulacan, Akle, San Ildefonso, Bulacan, San Ildefonso, Central Luzon, Philippines
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.