- Quezon City, Philippines
- Full time
- More elite than an entry-level assistant or secretary, an executive assistant is trusted with more high-end or complex duties.
- Handling incoming and outgoing communication
- Filing and clerical work, executive assistants might be in charge of scheduling meetings, maintaining complex filing systems and databases, document review and preparation and possibly overseeing other staff.
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Can communicate well with other people
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Administration and Coordination
- Educational requirement
- Graduated from college
- Office Address
- #56 Mayor Ignacio Santos Diaz St., San Martin De Porres Cubao Quezon City, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Retail Industry
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.