- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 2 months ago
- Application deadline
- in 10 months
- Recruiter responds
- 16% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 4 hours ago
- Retail Industry
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- #56 Mayor Ignacio Santos Diaz St., Quezon City, Philippines
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Can communicate well with other people
- More elite than an entry-level assistant or secretary, an executive assistant is trusted with more high-end or complex duties.
- Handling incoming and outgoing communication
- Filing and clerical work, executive assistants might be in charge of scheduling meetings, maintaining complex filing systems and databases, document review and preparation and possibly overseeing other staff.
We don’t just sell brands — we build them. The products we distribute get the best visibility in the Philippine market, thanks to our monthly media launches and investments in in-house and outsourced PR agencies. In four years, we were able to spread out 13 Apple Premium Retail Stores across Metro Manila and that is Beyond the Box, the fastest growing Apple Premium Reseller in the Philippines. As one of the biggest, most prominent brands in the world, Apple does not work with just anyone. We’ve managed to secure a partnership with them, and carrying their products in our stores is our badge of honor. Our retail stores are available in the following locations; Century City Mall, Eton Centris Walk, Fairview Terraces, Forbes Town, Lucky Chinatown Mall, Market Market, Newport Mall, One Rockwell, Robinsons Galleria, Robinsons Place Mall, Veranza Mall, Vista Place, and VMall. Part of being Beyond the Box is going beyond expectations. We’re not the biggest, but we’re the most dedicated and hard-working Apple Premium Reseller. We make sure that we always over-deliver in making customers happy and building relationships with our partners.