- Antipolo, PhilippinesAntipolo, CALABARZON, PhilippinesAntipoloCALABARZONPhilippines
- Full time
1. Develop and implement wellness and health program.
2. Administer first aid treatments and proper medications to employees as needed.
3. In case of any accident, accompany the injured employee to the nearest hospital.
4. Maintain medical and other related records of all employees.
5. Monitor the stock inventory of medicines and other necessary supplies from time to time.
6. Investigate and report on all serious/critical personal injury accidents occurring to employees.
7. Assist in the investigation of all accidents/incidents that result in substantial damage to vehicles and property.
8. Inspect machinery and equipment to make sure they meet safety regulations.
9. Conduct toolbox meeting for management, supervisors and workers on health and safety practices.
10. Perform other duties and responsibilities that maybe required from time to time.
1. Must be a Registered Nurse.
2. Minimum of one (1) year work related experience in occupational setting.
3. High level of interpersonal skills and integrity.
4. Able to deliver effective results, meet tight deadlines and targets.
5. Ability to interact with staff (at all levels) in a fast paced environment, sometimes under pressure, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Life Insurance
- Relocation Assistance
- Medical Industry Knowledge
Licenses and Certifications
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.