- Parañaque, Philippines4th Flr. CBW Bldg. 888 Delbros Avenue, Parañaque, Metro Manila, PhilippinesParañaqueMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
A Procurement Supervisor ensures timely reports are delivered to the Asset, Procurement and Sustainability Manager.
- Checks if the information in the E-Notes (Purchase Request) is complete and has all the required specifications and supporting documents for creating a Request for Quotation (RFQ) and determines if the requirement is subject for bidding or as a purchase of specialized requirement / repeat order.
- Initiates the Bid / Canvass process; identifies possible Suppliers from an existing source list/vendor database, including shipping of materials.
- Evaluates quotations / proposals
- A graduate of any 4 year related course.
- At least 4 years work experience in the same industry
- Good oral and written communication skills;
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists
- Goal Oriented
- Strong analytical and planning skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Job level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job category
- Administration and Coordination
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 4th Flr. CBW Bldg. 888 Delbros Avenue
- Logistics / Procurement
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.