Business Process Analyst
- Parañaque, Philippines4th Flr. CBW Bldg. 888 Delbros Avenue, Parañaque, Metro Manila, PhilippinesParañaqueMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- The one responsible for managing official company documents while ensuring their accuracy, quality, and integrity. She will store, manage and track company documents.
- Collects and maintains the latest revisions of the Master Operating Procedures (MOP) work Instructions, Policies, Guidelines and Forms and keep the Master list of Internal Documents up to date
- Reads, understands and properly classifies approved MOPs so that you can be an effective resource person
- Works with the Department Heads in generating and updating the documents.
- Assists with file migrations and audits, and perform administrative tasks as needed
- Calendarizes a quarterly audit
- Authenticates and appraises historical documents and archival materials.
- Creates and maintains accessible, retrievable computer archives and databases, incorporating current advances in electric information storage technology.
- Must be a graduate of Industrial Engineering course.
- With at least 2-3 years of work related experience in Industrial fields
- Knowledgeable in Google Docs
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Willing to travel
- Attentive to details.
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.