- Produce creative assets including videos, graphics, templates, layouts, and visual standards across multiple channels. These include but are not limited to web, social media, and events.
- Work independently with little supervision and make decisions quickly.
- Take a brief to grasp production needs and specifications.
- Ability to art direct and create solid information designs, concepts and sample layouts.
- Proactively manage time and working towards deadlines.
- Provide light image retouching & color correction support for assets.
- Maintain, organize, and archive the digital library of assets.
- Quality control to ensure accuracy and a high creative bar.
- Ensure compliance with company guidelines, deadlines and design standards.
- Bachelor’s degree with a concentration in video production, editing, multimedia arts or related field.
- Master of all aspects of video Post Production including editing, color grading, and mastering for delivery across all social media platforms.
- Expert skill level in video editing/graphics software (i.e. Adobe Creative Suite)
- Dynamic, self-motivated, and detail-oriented
- Reliable, focused, and able to manage multiple projects at once
- Proven ability to self-start and self-direct, and also to work collaboratively.
- A passion for home & living. That’s probably obvious, but it really is important.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Employee Discounts
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Commercial Videos
- Video Compression
- Video Editing
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Media and Creatives
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Jl. Srengseng Raya No.11A, Jakarta Barat 11630, West Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
- 2 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.