- Operates Trucks to Transport / deliver / move cargoes and fulfill orders of customers in accordance with relevant operational standards and procedures
- Keep assigned cargo transport equipment in proper and safe condition prior to use and consistently clean everyday;
- Report any damage or mechanical and/or malfunction observed to dispatcher or service advisor
- Loads and unloads cargo.
- Other duties that may be assigned from time-to-time.
- Professional driving: 2 years
- Driver's license: 123
- With good moral character, hardworking, a team player and can work with minimal to no supervision.
- Job Level
- Not Applicable
- Job Category
- Skilled Trade
- Educational Requirement
- Graduated from high school
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 3rd Floor Melandrea Virgo Drive Northbay Boulevard South, North Bay Boulevard South, Navotas, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Logistics /Freight Forwarding
- 1 opening
About Ernest Logistics Corporation
In April 24th 2009, a sole proprietor business was registered under the Department of Industry (DTI) to cater to corporate clients requiring commercial transport of goods or haulage / trucking solutions from Manila to any point in Luzon. It took VISION and DETERMINATION, for its founder who at that time was only 21 years old to establish his small business under the trade name, ERNEST LOGISTICS SERVICE. Difficulties during the start-up period of the small business were evident but the young entrepreneur only showed optimism and relentless determination. His idea was to provide simple, effective, and innovative transportation solutions guided by his own personal values of excellence and to create solid partnerships and business relations. In the very same year, hard work had finally paid-off and in October of 2009, the small business launched its core business, its freight management solutions that catered to corporate clients requiring transportation to Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. In March 15, 2012 the sole proprietor business registered under the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) and was incorporated to what it is now today as Ernest Logistics Corporation.