- Designs and executes creative technical and graphical artwork for website, mobile, and other platforms in accordance to company brand and reputation marketing projects.
- Designs and implements the overall functionality of the product and iterate upon it to ensure a great user experience.
- Creates wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and sitemaps to communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Stays abreast of UI/UX trends, as well as corporate and industry.
- Assists in ad-hoc tasks as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, or related field.
- Proven work experience as a Web Designer.
- A strong background in digital design and a web-based portfolio.
- A high level of proficiency using Adobe products (or equivalent tools).
- Strong understanding of UI/UX, cross-browser compatibility, and general web standards.
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- IT and Software
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 435 Remedios Street , Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Financial Services
- 1 opening
EASYCASH is a technology-driven financial services company that provides credit to deserving individuals and small businesses. We are a Filipino company working on simplifying how people get access to loans. Our innovative technology and scalable infrastructure enables the company to design and customize lending and borrowing products and services, based on industry-specific data and insights, all supported by online risk-management and operational tools. With a customer-first mindset, we create truly extraordinary experiences. We focus on turning negatives into positives, thinking outside the box to deliver solutions and going to exceptional lengths to engage with and amaze our customers, partners and team members. We are not interested in simply succeeding; we want to set the standard and be the envy of the industry. As a growing company, we aspire to build a long-term business and expand our team of financial experts. Working in a united environment, we aim to attract the best talents to serve our clients.