- Quezon City, Philippines99 Mindanao Avenue, Project 8, Quezon City, 1106 Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full timeFULL_TIME
Coordinates all activities related to the Document Control procedure, including technical documents, drawings, and commercial correspondence.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Inputs document data into the standard registers ensuring that the information is accurate and up to date.
- Generates various document control reports as required.
- Typing of site documents, and follows up of all the site needs.
- Makes sure that controlled copies of latest approved documents and drawings are given to the appropriate staff, subcontractors, and suppliers as applicable.
- Monitors the maintenance of survey equipment and gives recommendations on equipment calibration.
- Prepares Daily, Weekly, and Monthly accomplishment reports as well as Productivity Reports.
- Prepares and regularly updates monitoring charts as required by the Project Manager.
- Maintains the documents and drawings in the Document Control Office under safe custody without any damage or deterioration with easy traceability.
- Supervises the actual setting-out of structural and architectural works, as well as establishes reference elevations and gridlines in accordance to approved plans.
- Re-checks formworks and precast setting-out prior to concrete pouring.
- Performs quality assessment of site works through daily observation, measurement, and inspection.
- Checks squareness of vertical structures such as shear walls, columns, and CMU.
- Issues Non-conformance Notice for each non-conformance discovered.
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam), Engineering (Civil), Engineering (Others) or equivalent.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Computer literate.
- Highly organized.
- Detailed oriented.
- Good communication skills, Pleasing Personality, MS Office.
- Ability to work independently and/or with a team.
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Architecture and Engineering
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Datem Building 99 Mindanao Avenue, 1106 Quezon City, 99 Mindanao Avenue Barangay Bahay Toro, Quezon City, Quezon, Metro Manila, Philippines
- General Construction
- 2 openings
About Datem Inc.
DATEM Inc. belongs to the list of young, dynamic, and very able construction firms that raised the Philippine landscape in the early 1980s. In 1984, a group of professionals highly trained in construction incorporated DATEM Inc. The group envisioned a construction company that could give its clients total value-engineered service in terms of quality, time and cost. In the year 1996, DATEM ventured into a partnership with an international firm, which is widely regarded as a leader in construction and precast technology and a constant source of leading-edge design and construction innovation. From the partnership, DATEM has evolved into a general construction firm specializing in the development and application of fast and safe design and construction methods, bringing to the country the combination of experience and technology. Three decades later, the founders are now leading an organization of trailblazers with over 11,000 personnel, having evolved to become a diversified construction firm building Mega Manila’s remarkable structures and architectural marvels today. A wide range of clients allow the firm to develop projects of a variety of natures: from low-rise institutional buildings to high-rise offices and condominiums, to whole industrial parks, DATEM pushes its multi-disciplinary approaches to establish itself as a highly-diverse and equally capable firm. The company has recently diversified its businesses well beyond construction. The company has expanded into affordable housing and bulk water and wastewater treatment. As part of its commitment to the Filipino people, DATEM Inc. has structured its portfolio around basic needs such as shelter and water strengthening the foundations of the society and helping build a nation: DATEM Homes and DATEM Water Inc. DATEM Homes, serving as the company’s real estate arm is aimed at the affordable housing market segment. Launched in 2013, the company ventures into mid-rise condominiums, townhouses, and single detached house-and-lot units. DATEM Water Inc. geared toward providing bulk water and wastewater services to water districts for developing communities and cities in the Philippines. DATEM Water Inc. has exclusive partnership with technology provider Mann+Hummel Ultra-Flo Pte Ltd, a leading global expert in water filtration solutions. Throughout the years, DATEM Inc. remains committed to live by its core value of Integrity, adhering to high principles and professional standards as individuals, as teams and as a company; the value of Excellence, seen in the company’s relentless pursuit in continuous improvement in their projects, products, processes and services; the value of Innovation, where generating new ideas at every level in the organization is priority; and most important of all is an unparalleled value of Malasakit, where the company continues to show unwavering passion in its work and compassion towards peers, colleagues, and the country. DATEM Incorporated is led by its President, Levy V. Espiritu, Vice President for Engineering, Morris S. Agoncillo, and Vice President for Operations, Arnold P. De Asis.