HR and Admin Officer
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 3 months ago
- Application deadline
- in 9 months
- Recruiter responds
- 7% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 6 days ago
- Health / Fitness
- Employment Type
- Full time
- 25,000.00 - 30,000.00 PHP per month
- Office Address
- 201 Midland Condo Corp., Gamboa St., Legaspi Village, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- In charge of creating employee handbook, which includes code of ethics, communicating to employees, and enforcing rules and regulations.
- In charge of looking for possible team building venues. This happens once a year. In charge of securing, allocating buget.
- Analyzes wage and salary reports and data to determine competitivecompensation plan.
- Consults legal counsel to ensure that policies comply with federal andstate law.
- Develops and maintains a human resources system that meets top management needs.
- Oversees the analysis, maintenance, and communication of records requiredby law or local governing bodies, or other departments in the organization.
- Identifies legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting human resources functions and ensures policies, procedures, and reporting are in compliance.
- Recruits, interviews, tests, and selects employees to fill vacantpositions.
- Plans and conducts new employee orientation to foster positive attitude toward Company goals.
- In charge of setting training program of new coaches. Facilities check points with coaches and box managers and ensures new coaches meet necessary requirements during intern process.
- Keeps records of benefits plans participation such as insurance and pensionplan, personnel transactions such as hires, promotions, transfers, performance reviews, and terminations, and employee statistics for government reporting.
- Coordinates management training in interviewing, hiring, terminations,promotions, performance review, safety, and sexual harassment.
- Advises management in appropriate resolution of employee relations issues.
- Responds to inquiries regarding policies, procedures, and programs.
- Administers performance review program to ensure effectiveness, compliance,and equity within organization. Administers salary administration program toensure compliance and equity within organization.
- Administers benefits programs such as life, health, and dental insurance,pension plans, vacation, sick leave, leave of absence, and employee assistance.
- Investigates accidents and prepares reports for insurance carrier.Coordinates Safety Committee meetings and acts as Safety Director.
- Prepares employee separation notices and related documentation, and conducts exit interviews to determine reasons behind separations.
- Prepares reports and recommends procedures to reduce absenteeism and turnover.
- Represents organization at personnel-related hearings and investigations.
- Contracts with outside suppliers to provide employee services, such as temporary employees, search firms, or relocation services.
- Prepares memos to erring employees and documents their actions on the employee files.
- Prepares payroll and sends out payslips. Manages new technology to facilitate payroll and checks if in puts to system is accurate.
- Handles all necessary documentation with regard to business permits, SEC registration, mayors permit, brgy clearance.
- Is responsible for the update and management of all lease contracts for all respective branches.
- Troubleshoots problems that occur with administrative matters with branches and landlords.
- Is the main liaison between upper management and legal department.
- Manages/assists administrative requirements of branches from central office. For example, follow up of bank requirements for credit card terminal
- Manages relationship with Metrobank.
- Will be the lead for all administrative matters for events.
- Coordinates with events manager and venue.
- Ensures timelines of all members of the events team are met.
- Ensures all payments are made or is able to facilitate a proper forecast of a schedule of payments
- Gym Membership
Crossfit MNL is a fast growing fitness company with over 7 branches around the Metro. We take pride in revolutionizing the fitness industry in the Philippines.