Financial Analyst | Financial Modeler
- Makati, Philippines
- 95,000.00 - 110,000.00 PHP / month
- Penuh waktu
Reporting directly to the Finance Director, this position is responsible for providing assistance in the preparation of project financial models, structuring, pricing, analysis to ensure risk adjusted return for power and energy related projects in respect of transactions relating to greenfield development, brownfield acquisition, project financing, and equity co-investment syndication.
- Producing financial analysis of potential power and energy related projects and identifying ways to optimize their economic attractiveness in respect of transactions relating to greenfield development, brownfield acquisition, project financing, and equity co-investment syndication
- Researching government and utility incentives and policies that impact the project development environment.
- Preparing budget and analysis
- Following industry trends and identifying their impacts.
- Attending conferences, seminars, public forums, and training opportunities as appropriate.
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist in prospective project acquisition, presentation, and financial due diligence.
- Prepare financial models for pricing and financial evaluation of proposed project economics, including cost estimates, schedule, risk mitigation costs, tax impacts and financing costs.
- Prepare budget and conduct analysis
- Conduct sensitivity analyses to identify project impact on return
- Support in identifying proposed project structure risks, develop risk mitigation sourcing strategy, and determine associated expense.
- Participate in discussions with third parties concerning structure, pricing, and risk allocation.
- Participate in discussions with Project Finance lenders
- Participate in discussions and documentation of Project documents such as EPC contracts, Loan Agreements, Offtake Agreements etc.
- Perform other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- Holds a Bachelor’s/College Degree in BS in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Business, or Math
- With at least two (3-5) years financial project management experience
- Communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
- Team player, excellent analytical, communication, presentation skills, including advanced computer proficiency
- Ability to work on a flexible schedule
- Preferably from Energy, Power, Oil & Gas Industry
Tunjangan dan lain-lain
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick Leave
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Mobile Phone Discount
Jurusan yang Diminati
- Applied Economics [Financial Economics] and BS Accountancy
- Applied Mathematics [Mathematical Finance]
Agar merasa aman saat melamar: carilah ikon verifikasi dan selalu lakukan riset terhadap Perusahaan yang Anda lamar. Hindari dan laporkan situasi dimana Perusahaan membutuhkan bayaran dalam proses rekrutmen mereka.