- Quezon City, Philippines
- Penuh waktu
A unique opportunity to join a fast growing boutique digital agency developing iOS applications for international clients. We will also be looking to work in the realm of the Internet of Everything (IoE) where there is a real buzz globally.
You will be responsible for developing or updating existing iOS applications for household brands as well as projects that have a social significance. The work will be varied, challenging and interesting.
You must be able to manage your own time, support the management teams, document your code and work to deadlines. In addition, you will be able to follow specifications (usually wireframes) and work with designers to integrate application look and feel.
Finally, you will be required to test and work with QA teams to fix bugs and make applications ready for submission to the app store.
- Proven software development experience;
- Proven working experience in Android development;
- Have been involved in at least on published Android app;
- Experience with:
- Android SDK
- Remote data via REST and JSON
- Third-party libraries and APIs
- Android Studio
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies;
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.;
- Familiarity with Agile development practices;
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
Tunjangan dan lain-lain
- Medical / Health Insurance
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Flexible schedule (You can come in anytime between 9 AM and 11 AM)
- HMO on Day 1
- Annual Appraisal with salary review based on performance
- We encourage our employees to open up idea’s that you find interesting and we can look at funding them
- We have a sophisticated buddy system to help people learn new technology
- Monthly team Building
- Free food once a week
- We always explore on new technology to use in our projects (you will never be out dated)
- We like open source and we contribute to the open source github community
- Tingkat Posisi
- Mid - Senior Level Manager
- Kategori pekerjaan
- IT and Software
- Persyaratan tingkat pendidikan
- Lulus Sarjana (S1)
- Perekrut respon ke aplikasi
- Alamat Kantor
- CyberOne Building, Eastwood, Libis, Eastwood, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Computer Software / Engineering
- 1 lowongan dibuka
Agar merasa aman saat melamar: carilah ikon verifikasi dan selalu lakukan riset terhadap Perusahaan yang Anda lamar. Hindari dan laporkan situasi dimana Perusahaan membutuhkan bayaran dalam proses rekrutmen mereka.