Recruitment Consultant | Voice
- Makati, Philippines6th Floor, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- 150.00 - 160.00 PHP / hourPHP150.00160.00150.00HOUR
- Part time
**FRESH GRADUATES are welcome to APPLY!
CLEAR Corporate Solutions is seeking for Afterhours Consultants. You will work with CLEAR’s client, an Australian-based labour hire firm. Our client helps companies in the logistics, food manufacturing, civil construction & landscaping industries with managed labour and staffing solutions.
Your new role is support our client’s Australian operations after the close of business hours. The role requires efficient and sensitive management of inbound communication and liaison with internal staff, candidates and clients.
Our client is a specialist labour hire company offering highly flexible short and long-term workforce management solutions to businesses.
As an Afterhours Consultant, you will:
- Manage virtual reception for our client, handling inbound calls and emails
- Address all associated admin tasks
- Contribute to team efficiencies by accomplishing related tasks, as requested
Your daily tasks will include:
- Assisting the labour hire firm’s clients with their job requests
- Creating placements, updating client cards and candidate cards
- Coordinating with the labour hire firm’s clients and branch consultants on job orders, absences, tardiness and replacement of candidates
- Contacting available candidates to fill vacant orders
- Contacting and placing candidates pursuant to branch consultants' requests
- Updating clients on confirmed candidates and those requiring replacement
- Canceling candidates pursuant to branch consultants' requests
- Completing candidate confirmations for client rosters
- Ensuring the client’s database is always updated
- Completing candidates' availability checks to assist branch consultants to prepare rosters
- Liaising in a professional and timely manner with branch consultants
- Screening resumes and booking interviews as required
- Conducting reference checks of candidates
- Screening candidates to assess suitability for job orders
- Responding to candidates’ pay queries.
- Proactive mindset
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including email management
- Technologically adept
- Highly trainable in new skills and software
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and manage competing deadlines
- Flexibility to perform other relevant tasks as required by the client
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Proficient with MS Office applications, particularly Outlook, with at least basic Excel skills
- Strong knowledge of Citrix and VoIP phone systems
- Willing to work on a NIGHT shift and Shifting schedule
- Experience in recruitment, preferably with Australian accounts
- Awareness of Australian business culture.
- FRESH GRADUATES are welcome to APPLY!
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Interpersonal Skills
- Communication Skills
- Job level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job category
- Administration and Coordination
- Educational requirement
- Completed vocational course
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Lepanto Building, 8747 Paseo de Roxas
- Business Process Outsourcing
- 5 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.