- Draft work specifications/tenders.
- Conduct and oversee the work of contractors.
- Prepare technical reports etc.
- Plan, coordinate, implement, and review all repairing and maintenance of property buildings.
- Create timeline schedule for current projects.
- Supervise on-going administration projects.
- Anticipate materials required for future use.
- Keep track of its performance on each personnel of PMG.
- Provide drawings and plans per projects administration.
- Perform duties that maybe assigned from time to time.
- A graduate or undergraduate of Civil Engineering or Architecture.
- Has a minimum of 2 years experience in building structures.
- Experience in the field of Property Management will be definite advantage
- Proficient in 3D rendering and Sketch-up.
- Strong attention to details.
- Ability to juggle multiple job functions.
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Architecture and Engineering
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- CLC Marketing Ventures, Inc, 114 - 116 Sauyo Road Novaliches, Q.C. (near Mindanao Avenue), Quezon, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Manufacturing and Production
- 1 opening
About CLC MARKETING VENTURES, CORPORATION
CLC Marketing Ventures, Corporation is one of the leading metal based furniture business and markets a wide variety of furniture products related to home and office interior architecture, hotel-restaurant indoor and outdoor furnishings, and children’s furniture all over the Philippines. Likewise, CLCMV exclusively distributes in the country first-class home and office furniture lines and excellent furniture for infants imported from the best markets in China, Taiwan, Malaysia, Thailand, and Turkey. Over the years, CLCMV is able to expand its operations locally and abroad. In its more than 30 years of doing business, CLCMV prides itself for being one of the few local manufacturers able to penetrate the upscale Asian markets, particularly Japan. The company, through its customer-driven culture and market segment-focused approach, aims to maintain its niche as a preferred provider of high-quality, affordable furniture products