- Manage bakery production processes to meet output requirements.
- Effectively lead plant personnel for desired effectivity.
- Perform systematic oversight of materials, personnel, machinery, and processes.
- Plan production work and troubleshoot effectively.
- Be responsible for supervisorial communication with other Departments, suppliers, and other third parties for critical info.
At least Bachelor's/College degree in any field.
At least 4 years of work experience in the related field.
- Preferably a Supervisor with at least 3 years of experience in Manufacturing/Production Operations or its equivalent.
- Proven effectiveness in maintaining quality standards for productions lines
- Background in Baking and/or Food process/manufacturing.
- Preferably led a team of at least 10 in production or plant concern.
- Required languages: English and Filipino.
- Technical credentials in baking, quality control, and other relevant discipline is an advantage.
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- Manufacturing and Production
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Cindys Commissary, Romulo Highway, Tibag, Tarlac City, Central Luzon, Philippines
- 5 openings
About Classic Baker Corporation
History Cindy's Bakery & Restaurant has been in operations since 1972. First established in Tarlac City, the company branched out to other cities in Pampanga, Pangasinan, Isabela, Ilocos Norte, Ilocos Sur, Cagayan Valley and Benguet. There are over 100 branches and dealerships to date. Product & Services Cindy's Bakery & Restaurant is well known in Central and Northern Luzon for its sandwich breads, ensaymadas, egg pies, cakes and other popular baked goods. People also go to Cindy's for its classic hot meals and snacks. Favorite choices are its burgers, palabok, crispy fried chicken and the goodness of its home-cooked style meal entrees.