- Taguig, Philippines28th Floor ORE Central, 31st Street , Taguig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesTaguigMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Evaluate business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions
- Lead ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies
- Conduct meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings
- Perform requirements analysis
- Gather critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports
- Ensure solutions meet business needs and requirements
- Perform user acceptance testing
- Prioritize initiatives based on business needs and requirements
- Persuade internal and external stakeholders of the benefits of new technology or strategies
- Oversee the implementation of new technology and systems
- Run workshops and training sessions
- Bachelors in any discipline
- 6+ years of overall experience with at least 4 years in technical business analysis
Required Competencies and Skills
1. Communication Skills
Fluent language skills and written communication abilities are required.
2. Technical Skills
Must know what information technology applications are being utilized, what new possible outcomes can be achieved through current platforms and what the latest technology offers. Testing software and designing business systems are also important technical business analyst skills.
3. Analytical Skills
Analyzing data, documents, user input surveys and workflow to determine which course of action will correct the business problem. Strong analytical skills.
4. Problem Solving Skills
With IT roles, the business analyst’s have to deal with frequent and random changes. So finding ways to quickly resolve problems and move toward a project’s successful completion is important and required.
5. Decision-Making Skills
As a consultant to management and advisor to developers, the role required sound judgment in a wide variety of business matters, any number of which could determine the viability of the business.
6. Managerial Skills
Supervising projects of all sizes, from inception to implementation – and usually concurrently.
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 31st Street, Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Banking/Financial Institutions
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.