- Mandaluyong, Philippines54 Domingo M. Guevara, Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMandaluyongMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Provides assistance in the preparation of Project Plan, Project Schedule and coordinates with the Design Team to prepare and submit necessary floor layout, interior 3D images, material boards and working plans.
- Provides assistance in the preparation of project brief, specification sheets and other documents needed for bidding and references of vendors to make their proposals or quotations accurate.
- Provides assistance in monitoring, coordinating and giving guidance in the proper execution of the activities and provide assistance in ensuring required quality of work is delivered by the vendors.
- Assist in closing the project by ensuring all deficiencies recorded in the punchlist were completed and that turn-over certificates were signed by the client.
- Consolidate required documents for Project Close-out documents, Post Fit-out requirements of Building Administration and for the processing of occupancy permits.
- Perform other tasks that may be assigned to.
- A graduate of Interior Design / Architect or any related course
- 1 to 3 years of working expereince with Design
- License holder is an advantage
- Strong Leadership skills
- Strong analytical and planning skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent in AutoCed, 3D max, Sketch-up and Photoshop
- Should be willing to work longer hours and on weekends only if needed.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Transportation Allowances
- Incentive Program
- Interior Design
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Architecture and Engineering
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 54 Domingo M. Guevara, Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, Philippines
- 5 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.