- The position provides support in ensuring Client facility is well maintained and critical equipment are functional and available.
- Monitors the health of equipment and implements preventive maintenance through certified maintenance providers.
- Supervises day to day activity of housekeeping personnel and engineering maintenance personnel.
- Provides assistance in other areas of Facility Services like occupational safety and health and administrative services.
- A graduate of Electrical or Mechanical Engineering.
- 2-3 years experience working in a Building Management or Facility Management setting.
- Has good communication skill and interpersonal skill.
- Passionate person and has attention to detail.
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Administration and Coordination
- Educational requirement
- Graduated from college
- Office Address
- 9th Floor DMG Center, D.M.Guevara cor. Calbayog St., Brgy. Mauway, Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Management Consulting
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.