Secondary Global Perspective Teacher
- Kota Jakarta Utara, IndonesiaJalan Boulevard Barat Raya, RT.13/RW.7, West Kelapa Gading, North Jakarta City, Jakarta, Indonesia, Kota Jakarta Utara, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta, IndonesiaKota Jakarta UtaraDaerah Khusus Ibukota JakartaIndonesia
- Full time
Founded in 1950, currently, BPK PENABUR Jakarta has 79 schools in Jakarta, Bekasi, and Tangerang. There are 74 national schools and 5 schools with the International program. We are part of the Indonesian SPK Schools Association and Indonesian Christian Education Council. We are Cambridge Schools and provide Primary Education, IGCSE, and A-Level.
We are looking for a position as a Secondary Global Pespective Teacher. Let's join us!
- All applicants must possess at least a Bachelor Degree from reputable university majoring in Humanities/Sociology/Social Science with GPA min. 3.00
- Required to teach in English and able to speak English fluently.
- Min. 1 years of teaching experience in Secondary Level.
- Experience in delivering the Cambridge Curriculum.
- Location: Kelapa Gading, Jakarta Utara
Perks and Benefits
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Transportation Allowances
- Classroom Management
- Creative Thinking
- Report Writing
- Curriculum Design and Development
- Problem Solving
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Education and Training
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Jalan Boulevard Barat Raya, RT.13/RW.7, West Kelapa Gading, North Jakarta City, Jakarta, Indonesia
- Education Management
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.