- Responsible for general control of the warehouse.
- Ensure accuracy of inventory data.
- Maintain a buffer stock system and balance inventory of materials.
- Process orders from online stores and arranges timely deliveries
- Quality check and repair of rental items after receipt and before keeping in stock
- Provide assistance to customers regarding their inquiries or complaints.
- Maintain machine, equipment, and building facilities.
- Prepare warehouse reports in a timely and accurate manner.
- Must be at least Vocational Graduate.
- Bachelor’s degree and work experience related to the position is an advantage.
- Team player and has the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Optimistic and possess basic computer Literate
- Ability to solve the problem and meet deadlines.
- Must be reliable and responsible.
- Organized and detail-focused.
- Willing to be assigned in Commonwealth, Quezon City
- Willing to work flexible hours, including nights, weekends, and/or holidays.
Perks and Benefits
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Performance Bonus
- Single Parent Leave
- Inventory Control
- Customer Service
- Communication Skills
- Computer Literate / Basic Computer Skills
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.