- Quezon City, PhilippinesBDC Corporate Center, Mindanao Avenue Extension, Quezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippines
- 20,000.00 - 35,000.00 PHP / monthPHP20,000.0035,000.0020,000.00MONTH
- Full time
- The Operations Supervisor is in charge of overall operations team.
- He/She is responsible for ensuring complete and efficient deliveries/pullouts with good planning/scheduling.
- Ensure that the items are delivered and pulled out in good condition with minimal or no losses/damages.
- Secure smooth ingress and egress by closely coordinating with other departments and our customers.
- Verify that the items are in usable condition for events by running an efficient inspection and maintenance system.
- The Operations Supervisor is also responsible of making sure that customers are happy with our service by providing on-time delivery, complete orders and quality set up.
- He/She also oversees the training and development of the team. Analyze, improve and review operational policies and procedures for long term stability.
- Timely completion of operational reports and other duties necessary for smooth projects implementation.
- The candidate must have at least Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Operation Management related course.
- Must have at least 5 years of related work experience to the position.
- Preferably Supervisor specialized in Operations or equivalent.
- Has good communication skills, excellent management skills and should be highly organized, logical, accurate.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Performance Bonus
- Interpersonal Skills
- Customer Service
- Leadership skills
- Communication Skills
- Business Administration [Business and Operations Management]
- Business Administration [Marketing & Advertising Management]
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.