Automotive Content Writer
- Angeles, PhilippinesUnit 12 G/F, VL Plaza Sampaguita St. Fil-Am Friendship Highway, Angeles, Central Luzon, PhilippinesAngelesCentral LuzonPhilippines
- Full time
- Write magazine content for our products (Car Stereo Parts)
- Coordinate with business development and operation to source required information
- Ensure all-around consistency
- Run fact check on all details mentioned in the catalogue
- Genuine interest in the car world
- Strong command over written and verbal English and ability to write and edit precise and engaging articles.
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office
- Resourceful, hardworking and fun personality
- Proofreading skills
- Ability to research data and develop web content
- Experience doing research using multiple sources automotive research sample/ magazine sample is a plus
- Graduate BS in Marketing, English, Journalism or related field
- Must be Competent in Australian English
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in the field
- Ability to create strong headlines.
- Ability to write informative persuasive content that creates " the want, urgency and need " for customers to buy.
- Ability to make a Brand stand out.
- Ability to make a customer think the price is not important.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Writing and Content
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- VL Plaza, Sampaguita St. Fil-Am Friendship Highway, Angeles, Central Luzon, Philippines
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.