- 10 openings
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 2 months ago
- Application deadline
- in 7 days
- Recruiter responds
- 25% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 16 days ago
- Retail Industry
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- New York Street, Quezon City, Philippines
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- With or without experience, entry levels may apply;
- Can start immediately;
Medical Representative must plan his work effectively and organize himself and his resources to meet his objectives.
- Proper selection and classification of target MDs. Target Allied Professions / Personnel, hospital and other outlets.
- Arrange and plan daily calls sequence based on submitted list of Target Allied Professions.
- Before the start of the fiscal-year, prepares a systematic plan for covering the area (itinerary) that minimizes travel time and maximizes contact time with consumers.
- Allocate resources (journals, literature, etc) based on systematic work plan to maximize the results.
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Transportation Allowances
- Company Car
BIODEVICES, INC. evolved from the Multi-Specialty Division (MSD) of (FMEI) FERNANDO MEDICAL ENTERPRISES, INC. – which handled the “Cardiovascular Product Line” of the company.
With FMEI’s tremendous growth, the need to establish a more focused sales organization became more apparent. Being a service organization, sales could only be maximized if the other support concerns (such as logistics, technical services & finance) are properly aligned. Thus in March 2006, BIODEVCIES, INC. was given its Certificate of Incorporation by the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). In September of 2006, it started to operate as a separate business entity with its core of management team, rank and file personnel carved out of MSD group of FMEI. Like its sister companies – FMEI & BIOSOLUTIONS INC. - BIODEVICES INC. is part of the (MHI) MOONYEEN HOLDINGS INC. Group. Eventually, all the exclusive distribution rights granted by the Manufacturing Companies to FMEI were transferred to BIODEVICES, INC.
The current corporate headquarters of BIODEVICES INC. is at the MHI Building, 2 New York Street, Immaculate Concepcion, Cubao, Quezon City. It has a nationwide reach, conducting its provincial operations using the MHI Group network with branch offices in Northern Luzon (Baguio City), Southern Luzon (Naga City), Eastern Visayas (Cebu City), Western Visayas (Iloilo City), Northern Mindanao (Cagayan de Oro City), and Southern Mindanao (Davao City). The total MHI Group sales force is approximately 150 people with an additional 100 support personnel (in Technical, Logistics and Administrative services). Of these, BIODEVICES INC. has a dedicated sales force of more than 30 personnel strategically positioned nationwide.