Patient Care Specialist | San Juan
- San Juan, Philippines#49 Connecticut St. Northeast Greenhills, San Juan City, San Juan, Metro Manila, PhilippinesSan JuanMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
The Patient Care Specialist primarily attends to patients and customers in the clinic and performs a variety of tasks to ensure that services are provided in an effective and efficient manner.
- Handling Patient or Customer Inquiries or Concerns
- Scheduling of Patients
- Handling of Patient Information and Patient Charts
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Hospitality/Tourism/Hotel Management, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Mass Communications, Marketing, Commerce or equivalent.
- With high level of organizational skills and attention to details.
- Ability to multitask and with diplomacy and sensitivity when working with clients.
- With excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- At least one year experience in related field is an advantage
- Must be willing to work six days a week and during holidays
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Performance Bonus
- Sales and Marketing Knowledge
- Customer Service
- Critical Thinking
- Communication Skills
- Hospitality Management [Tourism]
- Hospitality Management [Hotel & Restaurant Management]
- Behavioral Sciences [Organizational & Social Systems Development] and BS Marketing Management
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.