- Makati, Philippines111 Paseo de Roxas , Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- 20,000.00 - 40,000.00 PHP / monthPHP20,000.0040,000.0020,000.00MONTH
- Full time
The position will work closely with Management & the Sr. HR Officer in maintaining & enhancing the organization’s human resources by providing operational & strategic HR services within the organization. This person will be involved in a variety of HR functions such as Recruitment, Compensation & Benefits, Performance Management, & Employee Relations.
- Undertake the full range of staff recruitment and selection processes within agreed timeframes, including advice and support to line managers
- Drafting and placing advertisements, coordinating candidate information and interviews, preparation of selection reports, conducting reference checks, preparing offers of employment.
- Oversee & coordinate staff on-boarding and exit interview processes.
- Assist in payroll processing activities such as payroll computation, monitoring attendance deductions, government deductions, and commissions/incentives.
- Assist managers in the adherence and execution of BCI Performance Management Standards, including rewards & recognition, training & development, and disciplinary action.
- Participate in HR projects as required by the Sr. HR Officer, including research and preparation of documents for Manager’s review and implementation of recommendations.
- Monitor and ensure organizational legislative compliance with the Philippine Labor standards in relation to workplace practices.
- Provide general HR administrative support across the organization
- Ad hoc tasks as assigned from time to time
- Uphold BCI Asia company values and corporate mission
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience overseeing the end to end recruitment; experience in BPO recruitment or high-volume recruitment is a plus
- Excellent communication skill is a must;
- Applicants must be willing to work in Makati City;
- Preferably 3 -5 years Experienced Employees specializing in HR/Recruitment/Admin
- 1 Full-Time position available
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Recruiting Wizard
- Performance Management
- Industrial Psychology
- Human Resources
- Political Science and BS Legal Management
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Human Resources
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 111 Paseo de Roxas Building, Paseo de Roxas, Legazpi Village, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Research Industry
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
About BCI Asia Philippines, Inc.
BCI Media Group is a leading provider of building and construction information with offices across South East Asia, Australia and New Zealand. We service a large portfolio of Industry professionals allowing them to maintain a competitive advantage and win new business through the use of market information provided. BCI Mission Statement ◾ To be the premier information provider for the construction industry, passionately providing our clients with timely, innovative solutions that enable them to reach their full potential. ◾ To provide our employees a dynamic and challenging environment that allows for personal growth while still providing a safe, stable environment that embraces transparent, honest communication and team work. ◾ To make meaningful contributions to social equity and environmental awareness in the communities in which we operate. Our Values ◾ Boldness ◾ Commitment ◾ Integrity