Social Media Manager
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 9 months ago
- Application deadline
- in 3 months
- Recruiter responds
- 1% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 2 months ago
- Marketing / Advertising / Sales
- Employment Type
- Full time
- 18,000.00 - 20,000.00 PHP per month
- Office Address
- 47 Annapolis St. Greenhills, San Juan, Metro Manila, Philippines
Communication Arts and BS Advertising Management
- Candidates must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree, Art/Design/Creative Multimedia, from a reputable college/university
- Has agency work experience
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Willing to work long hours in Greenhills, San Juan.
- A good team player
Manage Social Media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities including:
- Curate relevant content to reach the company’s ideal customers.
- Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video and written).
- Monitor, listen and respond to users in a “Social” way while cultivating leads and sales.
- Conduct online advocacy and open stream for cross-promotions.
- Develop and expand community and/or blogger outreach efforts.
- Oversee design (ie: Facebook Timeline cover, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Twitter profile, and blog).
- Design, create and manage promotions and Social ad campaigns.
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Transportation Allowances
Founded in 1988 by J. Richard “Dickie” Soriano, BCD Pinpoint has become the Philippine’s leading and most internationally-awarded CRM agency. The company has a achieved a number of notable firsts for the country – the first Filipino Agency to ever win a Lion in the Cannes International Advertising Festival, the first, and to date, the only Filipino Agency ever to win the top prize at the Asian Direct Marketing Awards, First Prize from the John Caples International Awards (for Outstanding Creative Solutions To Marketing Problems) and a Gold Echo (Outstanding Creativity That Delivers Measureable Results from the US Direct Marketing Association) . Now, operating more than 25 years, BCD Pinpoint has grown from a direct marketing company, to a full service marketing communications agency. As of 2012, BCD Pinpoint’s roster of clients include UNICEF, the John Gokongwei School of Management-Ateneo de Manila University, Microsoft Philippines, MFC Global, Hijo Resources Corporation, James Hardie, BMW, Kia Philippines and Unilever Food Solutions. The milieu of services for these clients includes ATL and BTL creative development, account management, and Customer Relationship Management (CRM).