Senior Web Developer
- Pasig, PhilippinesUnit 2505 25/F, Unit 2505 25/F, Discovery Center ADB Avenue, Ortigas Center, Pasig City, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines, Pasig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Working along with the development team, team leads and Product/Project Manager in the full cycle of development from the back-end up to the front-end to ensure timely completion of deliverables.
- Keep track with new trends in full stack development and give useful recommendations.
- Efficiently give updates on any progress or delays on the project with the help of task management tools.
- Provide a high value of service by participating in team meeting and discussions.
- Translate UI/UX design wireframes to actual reusable codes and develop mobile responsive features.
- Lead the team to resolve technical challenges.
- Accountable for meeting quality objectives.
- Do other tasks that may be assigned by the manager.
- 3-5 years experience in Full Stack Web Development
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science / Information Technology or equivalent
- Experience with MVC frameworks, API integrations, code libraries, XML and JSON
- Hands on experience with major PHP frameworks such as CodeIgniter and laravel as well as with other frameworks.
- Knowledge and experience with SQL, PostgreSQL, MySQL and MongoDB database is an advantage.
- Knowledgeable in relational database design and web architecture.
- Preferably has done building e-commerce websites and database-driven applications.
- Expert knowledge in optimizing PHP using cache, cookies and other related technologies etc.
- Familiarity with Software Development Fundamentals.
- Candidate must have the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines and manage changing priorities
- Candidate must be flexible and hard working both independently and in a team environment
- Experience in using Developmental Environment Tools like Github, GITLAB, AWS, Google Cloud Repository or Bitbucket is a plus.
- Has knowledge and expertise in AGILE Development.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Information Technology
- Computer Science
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Unit 2505 25/F, Discovery Center ADB Avenue, Ortigas Center, Pasig City, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Business Process Outsourcing
- 5 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
About Baytech BPO Corporation
Established in 2016, Baytech BPO aims to provide our clients with solutions that actually work. The team is composed of online marketing professionals with a combined experience of over 30 years in the industry.
The rise of e-commerce websites have ballooned over the past decade and as quickly as they are created, they die out just as fast. Setting up an online business we make sure that we create a business for our clients that will actually create profit.
Frustrated by our own experience with outsourcing services, we know what it is like to be in our clients’ shoes. That gives us the edge when it comes to anticipating client needs.
With Baytech, you can be sure to get the best quality service.
Send us an email to know more about our services.