- Manila, PhilippinesUnit 2505 25/F, Tycoon Center, Pearl Drive, Ortigas Center, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines, Manila, Metro Manila, PhilippinesManilaMetro ManilaPhilippines
- 18,000.00 - 25,000.00 PHP / monthPHP18,000.0025,000.0018,000.00MONTH
- Full time
The Human Resources Assistant manages the day-to-day operations of the Human Resource Department. He/she manages the administration of the human resources policies, procedures and programs.
The HR Assistant carries out responsibilities in the following functional areas:
- Talent acquisition
- Employment processing
- Health and welfare benefits
- Training and development
- Records management
- Safety and health
- Succession planning
- Employee relations and retention
- A graduate of BS Psychology or Human Resource Management/Development.
- At least 2-year experience in Human Resources preferably with focus in recruitment.
- Has experience in the different facets of HR practices.
- Strong analytical and planning skills.
- Good Interpersonal skills.
- Good skills in verbal communication and presentation, to analyze the information and report accordingly.
- Can work well independently as well as with a team.
- Ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality.
- Ability to identify priorities, organize and manage time effectively.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- MS Office
- Record Keeping
- Interpersonal Skills
- Human Resources
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.