- Makati, Philippines18F Tower One and Exchange Plaza, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Create metrics to measure the effectiveness of recruitment campaigns and events
- Responsible for the safekeeping and inventory of all recruitment collaterals
- Update activation report and provide pertinent information to managers and sales directors as the need arises
- Update existing collaterals such as but not limited to flyers, posters, email blast materials, and presentation materials
- Coordinate generated/sourced leads to Hiring Managers.
- Conduct initial interviews
- Conduct exit interviews as needed
- Cascade pre-class reports to all managers and participants
- Track post-class training reports for future reference
- A graduate of Psychology, Human Resource, Marketing, Communications, or any related course.
- Has a passion for social media initiatives
- Preferably with at least 6 months of related experience
- Office Equipment Operation
- Organizing and Planning
- Relationship Management
- Record Keeping
- Deductive Reasoning
- Human Resources
- Business Management
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.