Intern | Recruitment
- Makati, Philippines18F Tower One and Exchange Plaza, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Conducts phone screening and applicant interviews
- Admin tasks (Database encoding, files monitoring)
- Creates compelling online recruitment materials
- Assists in Training/Engagement activities
- Candidate must be currently taking up Bachelor's/College Degree in Human Resources, Psychology, or equivalent.
- Knowledgeable in Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft Office, particularly Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Social media savvy
- Can start as soon as possible
- Must be a school requirement
- Minimum of 300 hours
- Willing to work in Makati
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.