PWA Project Assistants are key members of the Autism Society Philippines National Headquarters and provide adminstrative support to the advocacy. They perform clerical tasks in the office (such as manage the library, scan books for our archives, collate training materials, encode contact databases) and assist in on-site and external events (such as participant registration, material distribution, photography/videography, venue ingress/egress).
We are looking for positive team members who can interact well with colleages and the ASP membership. We need a diverse group of people with a rich experience to complete our team. Part-time positions available.
- Must be a PERSON WITH AUTISM
- Self-advocates with autism, 18 years old and above
- Received job readiness training or completed high school at the least
- Computer literate and proficient in MS Office applications
- Can work independently and able to follow instructions
- Able to self-regulate and positively contribute to the workplace
- Clerical Skills
- Interpersonal Skills
- Time Management
- Problem Solving
- Computer Literacy / Basic Computer Skills