Female Circuit Coach | Fitness Instructor
- 4 openings
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Completed vocational course
- 2 months ago
- Application deadline
- in 23 days
- Recruiter responds
- 85% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 21 hours ago
- Health / Fitness
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Candidate must possess at least a Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate, Bachelor's/College Degree, Food Technology/Nutrition/Dietetics, Sports Science & Management, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Nursing, Physical Therapy/Physiotherapy or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Proficient in computer applications.
- Applicants must be willing to work Quezon City.
- Full-Time and Part-Time position available.
- Must be confident, supportive, friendly and well-organized in instructing and motivating women.
- Have a positive and passionate attitude towards exercise and healthy diet for everyone, and enjoy motivating members to achieve exciting goals.
- Be confident in achieving sales & other targets, be inspired to recruit new Club members.
- Show initiative and personality in your approach to both current members and potential members
- Experience or study in the fitness and health industry is not compulsory but will be very beneficial.
As a Circuit Coach, your duties will include:
- Training and motivating ladies in the use of the 30 minute Curves Circuit.
- Completing monthly fitness assessments and setting goals for members to achieve.
- Assistance, instruction, and motivation of members on the weight loss program.
- Participating in new member campaigns, guest production and sales.
- Providing excellent service to current members.
- Various Club administration activities.
Curves, the world's leader in women's fitness, is a facility specially designed for women. The Curves circuit takes just 30 minutes and has been designed specifically to provide a complete body workout. Curves is a worldwide organization that has researched the best practices to strengthen women and in so doing, improve their health and well-being. It's the only fitness facility with "No Makeup, No Men, No Mirrors".
There are several existing branches of Curves and an upcoming club in The Magnolia Residences will be open on January 2017 and is looking for circuit coaches up to the task of strengthening women and expanding the Curves community.