Supports all functions of purchasing and material procurement and assists with material orders, take offs, and inventory control.
Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assists purchasing officer with placing orders and inventory control.
- Works with suppliers to follow up on delivery dates and back orders.
- Maintains current and accurate files of vendor prices in spreadsheets and accounting software.
- Researches products and suppliers by phone and internet.
- Confers with vendors to obtain product information such as price, availability and delivery schedule.
- Processes product returns and tracks credits.
- With basic experience in purchasing
- College Graduate of Accountancy or any business related course
- Possess good negotiation skills
- With good communication skills
- Loyal and can be trustworthy
- Computer Literate
About Atalian Philippines
CBM forms part of the international FM company ATALIAN GLOBAL SERVICES.
This partnership provides customers the opportunity to benefit from service provision that encompasses international best practice with local knowledge and management. A major player in the European market of global services for businesses and communities.