- Perform monthly coordination with 3rd party calibration service provider and site calibration points of contacts regarding the calibration schedule and adherence.
- Report any issues that may affect delivery of calibration schedule adherence.
- Assist 3rd party calibration service provider on performing calibration on site (production, facilities and laboratory).
- Report any issues on service rendered by 3rd party calibration service provider to his direct coordinator.
- Coordinate with his direct superior, site calibration point of contact, and end-user regarding any issues on the calibration activity (out of tolerance, defective, applied correction factor, or any potential issues that may affect the critical instruments / equipment accuracy performance.)
- Facilitate closing and approval of scheduled calibration work orders to calibration points of contact.
- Assists his direct superior on managing site calibration program on documentations.
- This will be compilation of calibration certificates, instrument / equipment calibration performance periodic review, new instrument/ equipment registration and assessment, site calibration masterlist and work orders.
- Daily inspect all site instrument / equipment registered in the site calibration masterlist.
- Perform corrective works such as repair or replacement of instrument and equipment.
- Preferably male.
- Vocational graduate.
- At least one year experience in building maintenance.
About Atalian Philippines
CBM forms part of the international FM company ATALIAN GLOBAL SERVICES.
This partnership provides customers the opportunity to benefit from service provision that encompasses international best practice with local knowledge and management. A major player in the European market of global services for businesses and communities.