- Responsible for kitchen operations, especially in the absence of the Executive Chef.
- He coordinates functions and activities with other hotel departments.
- Supervises the functions of his assigned kitchen employees, facilities and cost to ensure maximum food and beverage departmental profit is achieved.
- Ensures that hotel cost and policies and procedures are followed.
- Ensures team productivity through organization, training, coaching, and mentoring.
- Maintain and set sanitation, hygiene, and safety standards.
- Inform on a daily basis the executive chef of all relevant information in operational and personal matters, including information which not requires the executive chef’s action.
- Graduate of Culinary, Food Tech, HRM and other relevant courses
- At least 3-5 years experience in related field is required for this position.
- Skilled and knowledgeable in Commercial Cooking, Cookery or its equivalent
- Confident to teach and do product demonstrations
- Good communication skills and has great interpersonal skills
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.