You will work with Project Coordinator and Client to ensure that the content is clear and concise, and Subject Matter Experts to ensure it is technically accurate. You are passionate about education, and you understand how adults learn technology. You are also passionate about helping people see and understand their data. You will work on a cross-functional team eLearning Developers as well as Designers.
- Work with Subject Matter Experts to create engaging, technically accurate, and instructionally sound asynchronous eLearning for use in standalone eLearning, blended learning, and the flipped classroom.
- Create storyboards that form the design of compelling eLearning content.
- Visualize instructional graphics, the user interface and the finished product
- Conduct instructional research and analysis on learners and contexts
- Provide exercises and activities that enhance the learning process
- Proven working experience in instructional design
- Excellent knowledge of learning theories and instructional design models
- Lesson and curriculum planning skills
- Visual design skills (Photoshop, Illustrator) and ability to do storyboard
- Ability to write effective instructional text, audio / video scripts
- BS or MA degree in instructional design, educational technologyor similar
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Media and Creatives
- Educational requirement
- Graduated from college
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- 5F, A&V Crystal Tower, Esteban Street, Legaspi Village Makati 1229 Metro Manila Philippines, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Education and Training
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.