The HR Specialist - Compensation and Benefits will handle compensation and benefits administration such as but not limited to :
- Processing of company and government-mandated benefits and loan
- Generally responsible for overseeing employees benefits
- Manage Employees Government Mandated Benefits such as Pag-Ibig, PhilHealth and SSS.
- Knowledgeable on updating the employees information in Pag-Ibig, PhilHealth and SSS.
- Other benefits and compensation tasks as maybe assigned.
- Preferably graduate of Human Resources Management or any business-related courses.
- Has experience in Compensation and Benefits administration
- Has experience in processing SSS, Pag-IBIG and Philhealth benefits and remittances of contribution or loan payments.
- Has initiative to be updated with HR related trends
- Good analytical skill
- Good time management skill
- Good communication skill both written and oral.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Performance Bonus
- Monthly 1 sack of rice upon regularization.
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.