- Conduct audit planning and organizing.
- Perform operational, financial, compliance, and systems audits.
- Oversee turnovers and verifications of stocks for disposal.
- Carry out investigative audits.
- Provide consultancy to other departments.
- Bachelor’s degree holder, preferably in Accountancy or Internal Audit.
- Has experience in auditing, accounting, business analysis, systems, and internal control evaluation.
- Proficient in MS Office applications.
- Knowledge in SAP, IT Audit, and QAIP is an advantage.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Willing to travel.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Transportation Allowances
- Performance Bonus
- 1 sack of rice monthly upon regularization
- Guaranteed annual increase in monthly salary based on performance
- AuditWare software
- Auditing and Compliance
- Analyzing Data
- SAP Business One
- Internal Audit
- Computer Literate / Basic Computer Skills
- Accountancy [Internal Audit]
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.