Web Designer | HTML, CSS, Photoshop and Wordpress
- Quezon City, Philippines4F, Quezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full time
The Web Designer coordinates and implements new web development, maintenance, modification, and enhancement. The incumbent negotiates system architectural needs, analyzes system and business requirements, estimates scope, and develops project plans from written specifications.
Additionally, the Web Designer collaborates with user departments and other technology teams to implement work requests and support production systems.
- Web/ graphical design skills - Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledge and application of best practices in web design
- Understanding of Content Management Systems concepts and design either in Wordpress, SilverStripe, Mambo, MODX, Concrete5, PrestaShop, CMS Made Simple, Textpattern, ExpressionEngine and Joomla.
- Knowledge in Beaver Builder is a plus
- Experience with well-optimized graphics and understanding of how they relate to the quality of web-based output
- Understanding of web navigation, usability principles, and how code is displayed in various web browsers
- Basic knowledge of search engine optimization
- Ability to successfully manage multiple projects in a changing technical environment
- Excellent analytical, creative logic and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills
- Willing to work on shifting schedule and willing to be assigned in UP AyalaLand Technohub, Quezon City site.
- Must have at least 10 mbps internet speed and a laptop/computer
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Adobe Photoshop
- Web Design
- Fine Arts [Information Design]
- Diploma in Web Design & Animation
- Information Technology
- Job level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Delta Bldg. UP AyalaLand Technohub, Quezon City
- Marketing / Advertising / Sales
- 30 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.