Travel Booking Associate
- , Philippines, Unit 605 BSA Twin Towers (back of SM Megamall A), Mandaluyong City, National Capital Region, Philippines, , , PhilippinesPhilippines
- Full time
- Determine eligibility by comparing client information to requirements.
- Seize opportunities to upsell products when they arise.
- Recommend solutions and other services if appropriate.
- Update job knowledge by:
- Participating in educational opportunities.
- Maintaining personal networks.
- Follow up on initial contacts.
- Previous experience in a customer support role.
- Track record of over-achieving quota.
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices.
- Strong phone and verbal communication skills and active listening skills.
- Customer focused.
- Adaptability to different personality types.
- Ability to multitask, set priorities, and manage time effectively.
- Job level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job category
- Customer Service
- Educational requirement
- Graduated from high school
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Unit 605 BSA Twin Towers (back of SM Megamall A), Mandaluyong City, National Capital Region, Philippines
- Call Center / BPO
- 100 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.