PH Registered Nurses | Medical Billing | Pasay
- Pasay City, PhilippinesPacific Dr, Barangay 76, Pasay City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasay CityMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippinesTELECOMMUTE
- 29,000.00 - 30,000.00 PHP / monthPHP29,000.0030,000.0029,000.00MONTH
- Full time
- Responsible for the review, audit and data entry of medical bills to initiate payment process.
- Examine documents for accuracy, such as patient records, referrals, authorizations and insurance policies.
- Request for any missing patient information.
- Develop and maintain a tracking system of incoming and late payments.
- Initiate payment notices to relevant parties and keep records of payments up-to-date.
- Basic Salary and allowances Php 29,000
- Plus night differential pay
- HMO benefit
- Performance incentives
- Philippine registered nurse with active license
- Must have at least 1 year hospital or clinical experience
- With 1 year experience in medical coding and handling medical billing account
- Proficient in English, both verbal and written
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Resident of Metro Manila, willing to work in Pasay or Alabang
Perks and Benefits
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Sick Leave
- Recruitment / Signing Bonus
- Work from Home
Licenses and Certifications
- Job level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job category
- Health and Medical
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- SM Mall of Asia, Pacific Dr, 1308 Pasay City, Philippines
- Call Center / BPO
- 40 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.