Broadcast Editor (Video Editor) | For Pooling
- Quezon City, PhilippinesABS-CBN Mother Ignacia Street, Quezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Edit/produce projects assigned by the Editing & Post-Production Head.
- Makes sure that daily requirements assigned are produced within the allotted time and at par with the departmentâ€™s quality standard.
- Delivers post production requirements for topical promo spots, short AVPs and other similar requirements of all CCM clients both internal and external.
- Creates title graphics needed in the completion of the assigned projects based on agreed concepts by client and Post Production Specialists, under the guidance of the Editing & Post Production Head.
- Integrates design templates and animations produced by the motion graphics designers effectively in the assigned project.
- Makes a file copy of finished projects in the CCM Promos folder for archiving purposes.
- Manages all media existing in both the workstations and in the working tapes.
- Checks for the broadcast quality of airing of the file or tape.
- Maintains the user-level maintenance and trouble shooting of the assigned workstations and equipment to ensure unhampered productivity; and reports any maintenance or network problems to the Editing & Post Production Head
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Art/Design/Creative Multimedia, Mass Communications or equivalent
- Has experience in producing episodic and standard promo spots, audio/visual presentations and other similar requirements
- Creative and artistic
- Must be proficient in using After Effects and Adobe Premiere
- Technical Skills required: basic editing (NLE, cut to cut), dubbing and video camera options
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Must be willing to work on a contractual-based employment
- Create an account at careers.abs-cbn.com and apply for "Broadcast Designer"
- Include a link to your online portfolio.
- Adobe Premiere Pro
- Video Editing
- adobe after effects
- Mass Communication
- Broadcast Communication
- Job level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job category
- Media and Creatives
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- ABS-CBN Mother Ignacia Street, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Entertainment / Film / News and Current Affairs / Public Service / Publishing / Digital, etc.
- 3 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.