Senior Technical Auditor
- Quezon City, PhilippinesABS-CBN Mother Ignacia Street, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines, Quezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Provide independent assessment of the effectiveness of controls, systems and processes and risk management implemented in the technical operations areas
- Provide consultancy services to add value and improve the Company's technical operations
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conducts independent assessment of the production processes, technical system and network set-up/configuration, operations, maintenance and protection/security.
- Helps the technical operations organization accomplish its objectives by bringing a systematic/disciplined approach to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of risk management, control and governance processes.
- Ensure adequacy of internal controls and compliance with all company and regulatory entities
- Summarizes audit findings and recommendations for presenation to the Technical Audit Head
- Prepares the draft audit report
- Degree in Electronics and Communications Engineering or Electrical Engineering or disciplines related to Broadcast/Telecommunications Engineering
- Minimum of 8 years combine experience as a Technical Auditor, Broadcast or Communications Engineer, Quality Assurance/Control Engineer, Network/Operations Engineer or Transmission/Switching Engineer
- Experience in or exposure to broadcasting/telecommunication networks required and should be technically knowledgeable in network architecture and solution design, implementation, operations and management of infrastructure
- Able to utilize sound engineering and audit principles in conducting tehcnical review of processes, facilities and network infrastructure
- Familiarity with Philippines broadcasting governance institute (NTC, DENR, etc) and ITU standards/practices preferred.
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- ABS-CBN Mother Ignacia Street, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Entertainment / Film / News and Current Affairs / Public Service / Publishing / Digital, etc.
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.