The Technical Director is responsible for coordinating and planning the installation, maintenance and operation of broadcast television equipment and facilities.
- College graduate, preferably in ECE, Computer Science, or Communication Technology Management.
- Has experience with radar and television engineering.
- Licensed engineer / Electronic Technician is a plus
- Strong analytical and planning skills.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Analyzing Data
- Attention to Detail
- Problem Solving
- Computer Troubleshooting
- Computer Technician
- Electronic Engineering
- Broadcast Communication
- Computer Science
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Architecture and Engineering
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- ABS-CBN Mother Ignacia Street, Sgt. E.A. Esguerra Avenue Corner, Quezon City 1100 Metro Manila, Quezon, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Entertainment / Film / News and Current Affairs / Public Service / Publishing / Digital, etc.
- 1 opening
About ABS-CBN Corporation
ABS-CBN Corporation is the Philippines’ leading information and entertainment multimedia conglomerate. The Company is primarily involved in television and radio broadcasting, as well as in the production of television and radio programming for domestic and international audiences and other related businesses. ABS-CBN produces a wide variety of engaging, world-class entertainment programs that are aired on free-to-air television. The Company is also one of the leading radio broadcasters, operating eighteen radio stations throughout the key cities of the Philippines. ABS-CBN provides news and entertainment programming for nine channels on cable TV and operates the country's largest cable TV service provider. The Company also owns the leading-cinema and music production and distribution outfits in the country. It brings its content to worldwide audiences via cable, satellite, online and mobile. The Company has interests in content development and production, cable and satellite television services, merchandising and licensing, mobile and online multimedia services, glossy magazine publishing, video and audio post production, and overseas services, all of which complement and enhance ABS-CBN's strength in content production and distribution.